Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Loved Every Moment of it.

Great Lyrics, ever so amplified by the fact that the song is damn catchy. Some parts of the lyrics were muffled out by the backing music but other than that it was great!

Anime stick collaboration Anime stick collaboration

Hawt stuff guys!

Shiftlimits still appears to be the best community of stick animators around. Keep up the good work.
Great angles on the Miccool part by the way.

I only suggest that you guys start moving away from stick fights and attempt different styles.

Father Time Father Time

The ending...

I was actually sad for him at the end ]:

Keep up the great work :D

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

Great!

Loved it. :D

But I couldn't help but think this could be made into a game like lemmings : |

trul responds:

hahaha...
the funny thing is, that when I stared this project, I've named my working folder... "lemmings"

Abyssal Abyssal

Great!

I love these kind of animations. The creepy ones. Ones that put you on the edge, ones that make you think after you've seen then.

You have to continue with the style, its great and is normally always well seen in the eyes of others. Keep it up! :]

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

I like it...

I really like it, especially how you managed to combine shapes which both total up to 360 degrees.

The pairing is truly genius.

10'd

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Time Travel...

I noticed the song was from Donny Darko, which has stuff to do with time travel and so does this animation. Its almost like a perfect combination.

Except well, I think that's the reason I voted 5, I'm not sure, I was busy trying to work out what a geometric angel was.

I can see how you captured the shape of the Triangle very well, it almost resembles that of a flux capacitor.

That's... all I have to say.

10'd